Pages

Wednesday 13 March 2013

SOMUANYIRO: I Am Not Alone


Like I said last week, my blog is about story telling. My IMAGINATIONS! lit up in words. Am starting up by writing a story about a young person in the precolonial Igbo land. I know this may not be one of your favourite topics to read about, but am sure you'll find the story fascinating enough to drop a comment. 


You'll find that my main character has a strange personality. There are a lot of people I should give credit to for helping me choose this character trait but I will go on without dragging you with all that, they know themselves after all. I decided to base the character with this trait because I felt and I feel that its a silent issue or circumstance that existed (still exists in a few places in this modern time) among the Igbos, though it isn't peculiar to this tribe.


This is a fictitious story but the issue is real enough. Its an issue you may not have heard about or imagined possible. But hey! that's what am here for. Its all my IMAGINATIONS! lit up in words.


As the weeks go by I hope you look forward to reading this story and subsequent stories to come. I put up some convenient gadgets to enable you receive post updates via email or other notifications, either by subscribing to my blog page or by using the + side key. Endeavour to drop a comment and develop my IMAGINATIONS!


HAPPY READING.

IFEAWENGY.

11 comments:

  1. wonderful,already start with posting your stories, cos i can't wait. "whats the hold up"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Onna dear, no hold up, just getting ready to present you with the wow factor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I commend ur effort dear Ifeawengy 4 putting ur imaginations in writing to contribute to pples interest n joy.More grease to ur elbow and looking 4wrd to dis ur capturing story

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm luvin ds already! I trust u gurl, luv d igbo aspect of d story, tho I'm nt igbo but I'll luv 2 knw wat d story has 2 say abt dem

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am just checking out what we discussed. seems to work
    I will return to drop a comment later. Ciao

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Anonymous....I know who u r already am sure I will please u.
    @Eva....thanks a lot sweety.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmm..... Can't wait o *drooling*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Phoebe dear, i noticed d fault was mine, thanks for your assistance.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cee, the drool is fine... thnx though

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice one dear... Am patienly waitin for de story.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks Uchi your patience will be rewarded

    ReplyDelete